Acceptance of Terms and Conditions: By accessing or using the DesignPlusCabinets.com, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these terms, please refrain from using our website.
USE OF SITE
- You must be 18 years or older to use this website.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password.
- You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current, and complete.
- DesignPlusCabinets.com strives to provide accurate and up-to-date product information, including prices, specifications, and availability. However, DesignPlusCabinets.com does not guarantee that product descriptions, diagrams, images, specification sheets or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product you purchase from us is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition per our return policy.
- DesignPlusCabinets.com also makes every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and finishes of products that appear on the site. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color or finish will be accurate.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue products at any time without prior notice.
ORDERING AND PAYMENT
- Orders are subject to availability and acceptance.
- Member/cardholder payment must be made in full at the time of the order placed.
- We accept various forms of payment, including credit cards and other secure payment methods.
- Purchaser/buyer acknowledges payment given with this order is to induce Design Plus Cabinets to special order merchandise specifically for purchaser’s use and/or resale.
- A complete set of drawings, installation instructions and plans will be provided upon payment received.
- This order for merchandise is not subject to change or cancellation. All special order cabinets and surface materials cannot be returned/refunded. In addition, a small amount of added products may be ordered and delivered to the job site with your initial cabinet order. This product is typically a piece or two of extra trim or filler. Your cabinet installer may not use this extra product during installation. This is considered non-refundable product and remains the possession of the purchaser.
- The Purchaser agrees that he/she has a complete and thorough understanding of all the drawings and documents, including, but not limited to, this purchase agreement, the floor plans and elevations.
- The Purchaser shall be personally liable for any debt that occurs as a result of his purchase from Design Plus Cabinets or for any check that is dishonored for any reason. If any legal action is brought by Design Plus Cabinets to collect any debt or dishonored check, the Purchaser agrees to pay interest thereon at the highest rate allowed by law, and reasonable attorney’s fees in addition to all other fees, costs and expenses of collection. In addition to the above, for each check or electronic payment returned for any reason there shall for be a service charge of the greater of 12% of the amount of the check or $25.00.
In the event that DesignPlusCabinets.com product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, DesignPlusCabinets.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. DesignPlusCabinets.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, DesignPlusCabinets.com shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- DesignPlusCabinets.com is not responsible for delays caused by unforeseen circumstances or events beyond our control.
- The Purchaser agrees to accept delivery of the product or products when ready. If the purchaser is unable to accept delivery when the product is ready, the original delivery charge will be forfeited and the purchaser will be responsible for any and all additional delivery and/or warehousing charges of fees. The risk of loss, as to damage or destruction, shall be upon the Purchaser upon the delivery of the product.
- The delivery date, when given, shall be deemed approximate and if performance is subject to delays caused by strikes, fires, acts of God, or other reasons not under the control of Design Plus Cabinets, as well as the availability of the product at the time of delivery. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES shall purchaser be entitled to ANY compensation whatsoever for delays in delivery regardless of fault. This includes, but is not limited to; delays caused by replacement of defective, damaged or improperly ordered product(s).
- Purchaser assumes full responsibility for installation performed, final measurements, and inspection of merchandise within 48 hours of delivery. No installation, plumbing, electrical, decorating or other construction work is to be provided. The purchaser agrees that he will abide by and be bound by manufacturer’s policies regarding manufacturing defects in material, natural characteristics of wood, finishes, paint, etc.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- Please refer to our “Returns and Refunds Policy” on our FAQ’s page for detailed instructions and information on returning products and obtaining refunds.
- Purchaser should retain each Sales Order/Invoice copy as a permanent record. In the event of a future claim, a copy of each Sales Order/Invoice will be required to document proof of purchase from Design Plus Cabinets.
- The only warranty with respect to the merchandise sold by Design Plus Cabinets is that of the merchandise’s manufacturer(s), if any. Design Plus Cabinets sells the merchandise “as is” and present condition, and with warranty of any kind. Design Plus Cabinets disclaims any and all warranties, express and/or implied by law or otherwise, regarding the condition, workmanship, merchantability and fitness of the merchandise for any particular use or purpose. Under no circumstances shall Design Plus Cabinets be responsible and/or liable for any and all damages, consequential damages, loss of profits, losses, expenses, claims, actions, lawsuits, attorneys’ fees, or any other loss or damage arising directly and/or indirectly from such merchandise. Your digital signature is proof that you understand the list of products and services you are purchasing from Design Plus Cabinets.
- All content on DesignPlusCabinets.com, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of DesignPlusCabinets.com and is protected by intellectual property laws.
- You may not use, reproduce, or distribute any content from the website without prior written consent from DesignPlusCabinets.com.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
DesignPlusCabinets.com is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your use of the website or the products purchased.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold DesignPlusCabinets.com, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by DesignPlusCabinets.com without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Jurisdiction]. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [Jurisdiction].
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DesignPlusCabinets.com reserves the right to update, change, or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions at our discretion. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at [email@example.com].
By using DesignPlusCabinets.com, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.